How you can help
It's a part-time work for 2-4 hours per day from now till 15/07. You will
- welcome people coming to our group and landing page,
- help in buddy matching, initiate communication in buddy chats and receive feedback,
- answer questions about transport/sim cards/sightseeing in Russia and Saint-Petersburg,
- support our social media with new posts according to a content plan,
- manage facebook groups members, make reposts and react on activities in other groups,
- collect info for customer development to understand our user profile,
- be ready to organise offline meetings and even an excursion around the city,
- search for information on entertainment in SPB and be ready to discuss a concrete partnership idea with another company.
Skills and abilities you need
- english upper-intermediate,
- digital / project work background,
- self-responsibility to work on a personal task in a remote team,
- ability to be online 4-8 hours per day.
It's ideal if you have
- professional knowledge in translation/linguistic/tourism,
- knowledge of the second foreign language,
- working experience in a particular sphere close to this project,
- contacts of museums/toursitic agencies/bars in Saint-Petersburg.
- being an essential part of an international project (Russia, France, India + 32 countries of FIFA18 participants),
- experience in developing b2c & b2b startup from scratch,
- access to the activities provided by one the best incubators in Russia for early staged startups,
- your personal promotion as a local guide or an excursion organiser,
- abitlity to earn money for privite tours with an advertisment in our community,
- chance to develop a long-term relationship and stay in a team for the next step.